Monthly Archives: November 2022

All You Need to Know – How to Dispose of E-Waste Properly

used batteries thrown away as electronic waste

Electronic Waste Facts estimate that worldwide, we generate around 40 million metric tonnes of electronic waste annually. In comparison, that’s like throwing 800 laptop computers every second. E-waste comprises 70% of the worldwide toxic waste, of which only 12.5% is recycled. The volume of e-waste produced in Singapore has been increasing rapidly in recent years. Singapore produces 60,000 metric tonnes of e-waste annually, and only 6% of it gets recycled. The other 94%—a whopping 56,400 […]